Find Your Obsession

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Gaga Speaks: "Yes. I have both male and female genitalia..."

Lady Gaga finally speaks out and tells Bossip.com what's under her skirt! She's a hermaphrodite, meaning she was born with both a Vagina and Penis. The OCC still loves you Lady Gaga, and we're sure her TRUE fans will too! You can read the quote below from Lady Gaga herself:



"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon [vagina] and a peener[penis]. Big f*cking deal."





This video is what set the bloggers off. It's at about the 1:10 mark where she gets off the motorcycle thingy. LOL.




Love You For Reading,
Sara Soleil
Owwww! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment