Find Your Obsession

Thursday, August 6, 2009

*GASP* Ryan Say What?!

Ryan Seacrest recently tweeted about Khloe Kardashian "hooking up" with a co-worker. The only co-worker she has is Terrence J (BET's 106 & Park, Khloe After Dark). I know right? I didn't believe it either until I saw the video proof below. THEY KISSSS!!! Now you totally understand the *GASP* right? Well, maybe because for me, I was OBSESSED with Terrence J in 8th grade. lmaooooo. Can't believe I just admitted that. ;) hehe. The video below is a sneak peek of Khloe and Kourtney's new show "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" which premieres on Sunday, August 16th. THIS IS WHERE TERRENCE AND KHLOE KISS! ;)


What do you think? hit us up @ www.twitter.com/itstheocc.
Love You For Reading,
Sara Soleil
Double Owwww! Hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment