Find Your Obsession

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Keri Hilson to Complex: "I don't want to sell sex; I want to sell music...


















As dime diva Keri Hilson has stated plenty of times before: "I don't wanna sell sex; I want to sell music..." She's even said it to Complex Magazine, which she recently covered and had a spread in. Though she isn't trying to sell sex, the fellas are gonna have a hard time over-looking that statement after buying the next Complex Magazine. Men and women alone already know the effect she's had on music in itself. Next, they aren't going to be able to deny that her body is bangin' along with her CD "In a Perfect World" which dropped in March of 2008. These pictures will "Knock You Down" if you look at 'em too long...but I guess the OCC could give you a sneak peek of the pics and the interview... ;)
(And what did Miss Keri Baby herself have to say about "not wanting to be oversexed"? See below: )
"I don’t want to be oversexed! I don’t want to sell sex, I want to sell music. I want to inspire others, I don’t want to be one of those people who’s always throwing their body at the masses. What good does that do? Besides sell records. Men don’t buy records, anyway. These pictures are photoshopped, they’re airbrushed. If anything, it’s just the opposite for me, where women are my fans."








(And on Lil Wayne and Kanye getting to grab her butt on stage: )
"Yeah, they have. Onstage. Onstage. What am I there to do? Entertain. Onstage, we’re entertainers. Onstage, a married man is still an entertainer. It means he’s an entertainer first when he’s onstage. Offstage? Very respectful. They would never touch my ass offstage, I’ll
tell you that much."

Well, you heard it hear first from Keri Hilson herself. But hear what else she has to say by heading over to http://www.complex.com/ to read the rest of her interview. :)

Love You For Reading,
Meghan Soleil
Owwwww! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment