Find Your Obsession

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Amber Rose Speaks: "I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man."

Amber Rose finally opens up to Complex Magazine about her ralationship with Kanye, her sexuality and more. She also talks about meeting Kanye West, and her relationship being apublicity stunt.


On Meeting Kanye: "I was always a huge fan of him, like who isn’t? But he had a fiancĂ©e, it wasn’t like, Ah, I’m gonna get with Kanye! When I met him, it was strictly business. He wanted me for his “Robocop” video and he had the utmost respect for me, and we hung out on a friendship/business type of deal. You know, just as normal human beings when you hang out with somebody, you start to like them. Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls? Kanye was like, Tell me something I don’t know. Everybody has a life and a past."



On Being Bi-Sexual: "Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: "Amber Rose, the f*cking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f*ck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. "



On Her Relationship Being A Publicity Stunt: "Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons."







Love You For Reading,

Sara Soleil

Owwwww! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment