Find Your Obsession

Saturday, August 22, 2009

FINALLY....MY "SO GOOD" HAS ARRIVED! (FOR LADIES AND QUEENS ONLY!) ;)

When I pre-ordered Day26's somphomore album from iTunes, I was excited to see what they had in store the second time around since their first album was off the chain! LOL. When I started listening, their new sound sort took my ears to another level. I was impressed. Still, there were just some songs I COULDN'T STOP LISTENING TO! These songs include: "Shawty, Whats Up," "Girlfriend," "Imma Put it on Her," and "So Good", which I'm about to show you the video for.

Day 26 is also making 8 music videos to be released on Yahoo Music on August 25th. I'll be watching, but in the meantime, I'll also be watching this great music video! "So Good" is my favortie song on the album, and after you see this video, it'll be yours too.







Love You For Reading,
Sara Soleil
[Double] Owwwww! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment